Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

Aber jetzt! - But this time!

Neuer Tag, neues Glück! 
Sonne! Zugegeben um einiges leuchtender als das Ende der Welt, an dem ich gestern war.

A new day and new luck!
Sunshine! And yes, I must admit, it's a lot brighter than the end of the world I visited yesterday.

 

































 












In solchen Momenten halte ich wirklich den Atem an!
 In a moment like this I really hold my breath!

Ansonsten habe ich an diesem Wochenende ausgemistet. Über lange Zeit hat sich so vieles in meinen vier Wänden angehäuft, vieles davon ist einfach nur da und nicht mehr wirklich wichtig für mich.
Ein Gefühl wie ein Aufatmen, wenn so die Wohnung Stück für Stück klarer wir.
Und gestern habe ich im Netz eine Halterung gefunden, mit der man Blumenkästen draußen auf dem Fenstersims sichern kann! Sollte ich in diesem Frühling tatsächlich ein kleines bißchen Balkonfeeling haben? Ich freu mich schon drauf!

Apart from that I was tidying out a few things in my place this weekend. Over a long period of time lots of stuff has piled up in here and I've realized it's more or less just "there" without having any particular meaning to me. What a sigh when your place becomes clearer and clearer again.
And yesterday I found a construction on the net with which you can cinch flowerpots on your outer windowsill. Should I really look forward to some sort of balcony feeling this upcoming spring?
I can't wait and am so much looking forward to that!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!
I really appreciate hearing from you!

I will reply to your comments here.

Enjoy!

xxx
Kathrin